Terms and Conditions
VISITORS TO AND USERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE GOVERNED BY THE UNDERMENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS WEBSITE, USERS HAVE PRESUMED TO HAVE AGREED TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors and Omissions
Even though SHAREPA. attempts to confirm and ensure that all data, information and contents, whether in relation to products, services, facilities, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. SHAREPA. does not make representations or warranties as to the completeness or adequacy or accuracy of Information and expressly disclaims liability for any errors, omissions or delays in updating information contained herein.
Information is supplied upon the condition that users accessing and using the same will make their own assessment and judgment as to its suitability for their objectives prior to its use or in connection with the making of any decision whatsoever. No Information or statement at this website shall be construed to mean or constitute an invitation to invest in any securities or any financial product whatsoever. Access to this website or the Information is at user’s own risk.
User of this website agrees that, except as provided under the www.shcilservices.com return policy, www.shcilservices.com and its Holding Company, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, sub-brokers, remissiers or other representatives ('service providers') shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way with the use of the website or in reliance of the information available on the website, website-related services, or any products or services offered or sold or displayed on the www.shcilservices.com website. User agrees that, except as provided under the www.shcilservices.com return policy, www.shcilservices.com and its Holding Company, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, sub-brokers, remissiers or other representatives ('service providers') shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, website-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by SHAREPA on the Website.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product or process, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and SHAREPA does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
The Services on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. These Services are not any form of investment advertisement, advice or information and has not been registered under any securities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information, otherwise the same shall not be considered an information. The distribution of this Service or content in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons who access this website or the Service should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions.
Use of the website and its contents is at any user’s including a Client’s / Customer’s, own risk. The data and information provided on the website is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this website constitutes a solicitation or offer by SHAREPA to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice. SHAREPA or their employees have or may have an outstanding position or holding in the securities or other related investments of issuers and companies mentioned herein. The investments discussed or recommended in the analysis, research reports, etc. may not be suitable for all investors. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their own specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent professional advisors as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but SHAREPA does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The contents of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of SHAREPA Users are advised to use the articles and other data in the Website only as information and not as a substitute or an alternative for professional financial Advisor’s advice.
SHAREPA controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations outside India. Users who use this website from outside the India are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws prevailing in the Country from where they access the website. Information and data that SHAREPA publishes on the World Wide Web or Internet, might contain references or cross references to SHAREPA products, programs and services that are not announced or available in User’s country. Such references do not imply that SHAREPA intends to announce such products, programs or services in User’s location or the country. Users are advised to consult SHAREPA directly for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to them.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
In use of this website, user may enter into correspondence with, third party offering services from, or participate in promotions of third party advertisers or members or sponsors of the website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, or promotion, is solely between User and the applicable third party. User is deemed to have agreed on access to this website that SHAREPA has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between user and any such third party.This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by SHAREPA Such hyperlinks to other websites do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the hyperlinks displayed on it. These hyperlinks are provided only as a convenience, in order to help users find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to them, quickly and easily. It is user’s responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for his purposes. SHAREPA is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a hyperlink infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
This website contains material might be including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by SHAREPA or have been licensed to SHAREPA by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website. SHAREPA retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by SHAREPA and used under license by SHAREPA or its affiliates.
SHAREPA and all products and logos denoted with ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of SHAREPA or its affiliates. SHAREPA trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a SHAREPA product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
SHAREPA does not routinely monitor postings by Users to the website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if SHAREPA becomes aware of inappropriate use or misuse of the web site or any of its Services, SHAREPA will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, SHAREPA deems appropriate. User acknowledges and agrees that SHAREPA will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, SHAREPA will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. User alone is responsible for his actions or the actions of any person using his username and/or password. As such, user shall indemnify and hold SHAREPA and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that use of the website by the user or the use of the website by any person using his username and/or password (including without limitation user’s participation in the posting areas or user’s Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. SHAREPA reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to user, if user breaches any of these Terms. Upon termination, user must immediately destroy any downloaded materials from this website or its printed copies.
SHAREPA may at any time, without any prior notice, revise the Terms and Conditions by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this website, user agrees to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which users are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
SHAREPA may change the format and content of this website at any time. SHAREPA may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you have a query or grievance, please contact us at registered office. SHCIL Services Ltd. reserves all other rights.
Undertaking, representation and covenants of the user
When using this website, users expressly undertake, represent and covenant that they shall not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this website, including without limitation by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this website;
- Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, spy-ware, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive software or component;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, right to use this website, or right to access any services offered or made available on or through this website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this website or on any material downloaded from the website;
- Submit particulars that users do not have rights or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
- Post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, terrorizing, unlawful or other similar material or to spread rumors;
- Use the web site to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity, which infringes the rights of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the website or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
- Frame or mirror any part of the website without prior written authorization from SHAREPA;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or the Materials provided on this website;
- Violate any law, regulation or contract;
- Users will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent his affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold SHAREPA, its and their Affiliates, holding Company and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
(i) their breach of these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) their violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned above;
(iii) their activities in connection with this website.
The maximum liability of SHAREPA and its Affiliates to the Customer shall be subject to the amount of fees paid by the Customer for the services that he/she may have availed of through the Website or in pursuance of the Offer or the Service.
Any reference herein to any gender includes a reference to all other genders.
In the event, any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of SHAREPA to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
This disclaimer clause shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Website and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service offered by SHAREPA and its Affiliates.
The terms & conditions governing individual products will be displayed at the relevant product specific pages in the website. If the client trades in/uses any of the products he will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the respective products as well as these terms.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. Users agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India, for the resolution of all such disputes. The offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals, licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz., Securities and Exchange Board of India, Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, Mumbai and any other relevant authority that may be the regulatory authority of the Service.
A User Can
* use and display the materials only on his personal computer only for own personal use. SHAREPA. allows and permits a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non- transferable license only for such personal use.
* print copies of the information on this site for his personal use and store the files on his computers for personal use.
A User Cannot
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under paragraph titled "A User Can" contained hereinabove. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
hyperlink to this website; without express written consent from SHAREPA.
“The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws of the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time.
The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by our employees, our servants, and us. ”
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SHAREPA INTRODUCTORY CASHBACK OFFER OF RS. 500
- The promotional offer for Free Demat and Trading Account is valid for all accounts opened between May 10th, 2021 to May 31st, 2021.
- Demat and Trading Account opening fee worth Rs. 500 which is one-time payment will be waived off for the accounts opened during the offer period and Demat Account maintenance charges, will be levied from 2nd year onwards as applicable.
- Further, for this newly onboarded client of SHAREPA 100% of brokerage levied on transactions executed till 30th September 2021 would be refunded as ledger credit as per the offer, Maximum Brokerage Reversal would be up to Rs. 500/-. only brokerage component would be reversed and all other statutory charges will be levied as applicable, viz. STT, Stamp Duty, Transaction charges, GST and other charges.
- Client must be active as a Client of SHAREPA, at the time when brokerage is reversed.
- SHAREPA reserves the rights to withdraw/alter/change this scheme any time before the validity period mentioned without any prior intension.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of SSHAREPA management will be final and binding.
- This scheme is independent and is not to be merged with any other offer or schemes.
- Please note that by submitting the contact details, you are authorizing team SHAREPA to contact you and send promotional communication even though you may be registered under National Do Not Call Registry established under the Telecom Unsolicited Commercial Communications Regulations, 2007 or registered or may register under the National Customer Preference Register established under new regulation viz the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010.
- This is a promotional offer from SHAREPA (Product of SHCIL Services Limited) for new clients onboarding on our newly launched trading platform.
*Account would be open after all procedure relating to IPV and client due diligence is completed.
*Accounts would be opened by using EKYC/Sign and all proofs would be collected as soft copy.